6.12.2005

Joe might be finally getting it. I mean really understanding that money is a big deal and we need to keep as much of it in the bank as possible.

Last night, after he went to Best Buy with our friend Curry, he came home telling me all about XM radio and what stuff there was for it. Well, after a while and my not really responding because what he was saying didn't call for a response, he finally said. Ya know, I don't think I really need it.

I was shocked.

I said something along the lines of, that's right you don't, glad you see that.

We needed the new sheets we got. We need a new bed, since both of us wake up more than half the time with back issues. We need to make sure we have money in our bank account since we have expenses due to having a house, animals, cars and a child. We do not need XM radio.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home