6.11.2005

We're not getting a new car. We finally decided. It was too much money that we had to put into it, not worth it at all. Now, it wasn't really much money at all, but too much for what our budget allowed. I have to say that I'm relieved this whole situation is over with.

Amazingly though, it seems that Joe might still be getting XM out of this whole deal. The only way he's getting this though, is if we get the home kit too, because if I gotta pay for it, I get to take advantage of it!

Found out that friends of ours won't be in town for Jackson's birthday. We were only going to invite 3 kids this year, so now we're down to 2. Might not even have a party. Might just go ahead and invite the neighbor kid that we used to have play dates with (the mom had a baby and the kids were sit so much over the Winter that the playdates were on hold for a while) to come over the day before his birthday for a fun time and cupcakes. We have to decide tonight. Heck, if nothing else it saves me money. I mean really, he's 2. What is he going to remember about this party...NOTHING! We went all out last year, it was his 1st. I know Joe's parents will be here and that's enough of me to have to handle, yet alone other kids. Plus, I never get to enjoy our friends being here when his family is here for the parties too. Argh!

Totally jealous of these friends though. They already went to Disney World in late Feb. for a week vacation, going to Virginia Beach in July for another week and have gone already once (and plan more) to Hershey Park. Must be nice. I'm still irritated that my "vacation" this year was to Michigan and I didn't have a good time at all. Cost us less money last year to take a real vacation in Myrtle Beach than it did for us to go to his family this year. Some freakin' vacation that is!

Went to Applebee's for dinner tonight. You know you go too often when the host knows who you're meeting for dinner. LOL! Had a nice meal and Jackson did well on the booster. He's only done hi-chairs so far so it's good to know. Wouldn't try him on a chair with a booster, but in the booth it was fine.

Didn't make it out to the mall or SuperWalmart today. So, there are no Weight Watchers Chocolate Cakes in the house right now. Don't know how I'll survive without my nightly 1 pt chocolate fix! Plus, I have a good Lane Bryant coupon I want to use. I'll have to check the date on that, hopefully it's still good until Wednesday when Joe has off from work. There is no way that I'd do that shopping trip with Jackson alone, I'd never get to really look at the clothes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home