2.23.2005

So I've been on the diet for a little over 7 weeks and have lost over 25 pounds. I can't believe it. I am at the point though were I don't see it yet when I look in the mirror. Although, I know that I'm wearing smaller clothing.

I know that some people that I will see won't notice anything different about me because since my son was born I had gained weight, so now I'm probably where I was last they saw me, or at least in the range of where I was. Oh well. I'm hoping to have a lost a decent amount more by the time we go to MI in April because I'm sick of my husbands friends being the way they are about my weight. They are the type of people that don't have the balls to make the comment to your face, but I know they have something to say about the fact that I'm heavy. Argh. I hate those kinda people.

Tomorrow we are supposed to get snow. It looks like we probably will, but if it's anything like last time snow was called for, nothing will come of it. It goes back to the idea of I'll believe it when I see it. At least Joe has tomorrow off, so I don't have to worry about him commuting in the icky traffic.

But, the snow also may mean that our plans for the day will change. We're supposed to go down to Rockville to check out the strollers at Buy Buy Baby. We have a stroller now, but we're not real happy with it and Jackson doesn't seem to want to sit in it because he can't sit up straight. So, the best place around here to see a good assortment is down there. Plus, it's parent company is Bed, Bath and Beyond, which makes Joe happy. Although, we don't get a discount there, wish that were the case.

Jackson and I were sick the end of last week and the beginning of this week. He ended up getting croup and we had to give him steroids to help with the cough. He only got three days of medicine and it was only once a day. But, now we are waiting to see if he'll end up with an ear infection like many kids that have had croup end up with. I guess with a child if it's not one thing, it's the other.

The Firm DVD's are kicking my tush. I had to take a few days off when I was sick and going back to doing it was almost like starting over completely.

Oh, I made the best Turkey Chili Soup today, very point friendly for the diet. So yummy and spicy. Joe hasn't tried it yet, but I think that he'll even like it.

It's late and I should attempt to get some sleep. Hopefully I'll fall asleep faster tonight than normal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home