4.17.2003

I guess changing my template did the trick. Too bad I forgot how to alter things in the template (my html skills haven't been used in a while).

Today is going to be a long day. I feel like crap and with the holiday coming up there aren't many people in at work. I totally want to bust out of this place early and go home to sleep.

Last night the Red Wings lost to the freakin' Mighty Ducks. I can't believe the defending Stanley Cups Champs were swept like that. Tonight will be the ceremonial taking down of the flag outside the house. It's appropriate that it's a dreary rainy day out for the occassion. I know that my hubby is in shock and I can't imagine what it's like up in the Detroit area.

I won't go into the war. We all know what's going on and have to deal with it in our own way. My one firm belief has been that no matter what your personal opinions of war are, you support the troops when they are in a combat situation. Okay, so I'm off my soapbox now.

Today becomes my 26th week of the pregnancy. This past weekend we got our first gifts off the registry for Jackson. It was kinda weird to see stuff that you picked out actually be bought. I'm such a loser though, I keep looking at the registeries to see if anything else has been bought, I need to get over that.

I need sleep so bad. My eyes are tearing up uncontrolably and I see bright horizontal lines across everything I look at. That can't be good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home