It's the middle of the night and I'm contimplating what I will be doing for work tomorrow. My plan is to call in and let them know that my street still has not been plowed and that I can't come in. I'm happy to say that this is not the case, but sad to say that I hate my job enough to do such a thing. Yes, we have a lot of snow. That's what happens in a snow storm of this proportion.
On Friday I was effectivally told that two days a week I will be demoted to working the call center that is run by our contract. I was repeatedly told what a hardship it was for my supervisor to come up with a person to do my job downtown and how lucky I was that this could happen. Fuck off is all that kept going through my head. The long and short of it is that I have to be trained work work in the response center, I'll be given another office down there and will solely report to that supervisor (who only started less than a month before I did in a lower position than mine, but the powers where I work decided to promote her). Does anyone there understand that this job had sucked all the brain power out of me and all my knowledge received while working on my Master's Degree is completely gone?
As I was nodding along with what she was saying, a sign that I was listening, I was asked if I had a problem. Does she really want that answer? I proceeded to say that I did not, that I was just listening to her. I'm so over this person that it's not funny. In the past month I've found out more and more about her and these things should definitely have her out on her ass without a job, especially a management position. Unfortunately, they did not happen to me so I'm not able to take action since I was told of these situations after the fact. This makes me hate her more and more every day.
I'm now almost 18 weeks along in the pregnancy. So hard to believe that it's almost half way over. I could do without the motion sickness and a few other common side effects, but it's all a part of bringing a life into this world. Hubby has been very good with it all and even when he's feeling down or not 100% himself, he makes a point to see how I'm doing.
I guess I should head back to bed before my hubby realizes that I'm not there and worries. Plus, I've been gone long enough that a cat most likely took my spot and will need to be moved!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home