1.15.2003

Today is my birthday. A friend took me to lunch, which was really nice. Then another friend at work had gotten a cake, so we had that just a little while ago. A very yummy Boston Creme Tort Cake. So good!!!!!

Tonight I will be alone with the pets. Hubby has to work the closing shift so there isn't much of an option for what I can do. I know that I shouldn't complain because there are worse things that could happen, but I still want to bitch and moan about it. This is the last year that I'll have a birthday without a baby to be taking care of. Don't get me wrong, I'm thrilled to be prego and expecting a bundle of joy. I just wish I could have some quality alone time with my husband for once. Oh well, we'll be going out to dinner with friends this weekend to celebrate my birthday. I'll make him feel bad about this for a while, leaving me alone on my birthday with the pets...lol.

Otherwise my motion sickness is still effecting me. I was physically sick at Union Station yesterday after having been on the MARC train on the way in. Ya know, I never realized how far away the ladies bathroom is from the MARC train tracks. Then I felt sick the rest of the day and especially so on the ride home. We'll have to see what comes of this. Oh well, back to work for me. I don't forsee my boss letting me go home early today just because it's my birthday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home