12.02.2002

Another week has gone by and I thought I would try to get some blogging in at work today. Amazingly enough, I’ve had things to do. A part of this also has been my realizing more and more throughout the day that I can not remain a government contractor for much longer. I’m continually amazed at the stupidity of my clients. Asking me questions that they were the ones that made the decisions for and my answer to them is going to be exactly what they told me less than a week ago. I just don’t have the patience for stupid people anymore. This is exactly why I am so proud of my hubby for being able to work in retail, he puts up with annoying/rude/ignorant people each and every day...I can’t believe it.

As we all know, last week was Thanksgiving. I could go on about all the things that I’m thankful for, which there are some, but I think I’m a little late for that. I just hope everyone had a nice break from the everyday with their family or loved ones.

Not that I’m trying to complain, but my “vacation” wasn’t much of one at all since my in-laws were down from Michigan. I love them, don’t get me wrong...but, they drive me nuts. I was so glad to know that they were leaving earlier than they had initially planned. I’m also glad that they got home in one piece since going from MD to MI meant driving in adverse weather. Luckily they arrived safe and sound.

Yesterday afternoon and into the night hubby had a poker game at the house. It was with people that he worked with at the Frederick store and one of our neighbors. The fun part was that the neighbor’s wife and daughter were over for a while too. I love hanging out with them. So fun and so cute. Their little girl became very comfortable around our puppy, who did remarkable well with a two year old poking her figure by Pippy’s nose. It was really funny and I’m just glad that the dog remained calm enough for it not to be a problem.

My thoughts about the pregnancy have calmed down a little. Last week I found out that my beta count (a natural hormone that your body produces when, and only when, you are pregnant) had done from 442 the week before to 6,627 last week. That’s an awesome jump and means that things are moving along just as they should be. I’ve been so tired that I wish I could just crawl into bed and sleep for days. I know that’s not going to happen, but I can hope and dream can’t I?

We have the ability to watch TV again. I’m so happy about that. The hubby was able to get in touch with someone in town that had the part we needed to restore service. Without TV I’m just a bitch and I’m glad it’s finally all set up again. There is no way in hell that I would have been able to go through having my in-laws at the house without something for them to do.

I guess that’s about it for now. I’m tired, need sleep and there is over an hour left of work. Argh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home