Today is another day of having all my work done by 10 am. This even includes my being out at the doctor and having blood drawn from 8:45 until 9:30 am. As you can see, there isn’t much work to do lately. Does anyone tell me to go home? Nope. I’m to stay, charge the client for my time and do nothing. I guess as a whole, I’m okay with that. I just would love to go home and take a nap.
It seems that the dog’s spa day went well. She came home with a cute bandana around her neck that they decorated her with. So cute. Too bad we couldn’t leave it on her because she would have ruined it in the crate, signs of revolting when she does that. Joe said she did really well on the car ride home and wasn’t too irritated with him. I was worried she would get car sick, it seems she drooled a lot, but that was the worst.
Yesterday Joe was all excited when he came home, thought he had a great surprise for me. Turned out that the Girl Scout cookies that he had ordered a long time ago finally came in. He was so cute, told me to close my eyes so that he could put them in my hand. I opened my eyes and said, “That’s not what I wanted.” I saw the look on his face, so I said that it was nice and I hoped that I would like them, but that it wasn’t what I had asked for. I made a point to say that I wanted the coconut with the caramel (I think they are called Caramel Delights or something along those lines)....he brought home macadamia nuts, but I think they have white chocolate in them, which I don’t like. He was pissed and said he was going to call the person today to see what the deal was, because he thinks he must have ordered something else. Either way, I guess it was a nice gesture, right?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home