6.03.2008

Just a quickie...I know I have tons more I need to post about (including my across the street neighbor having nervous breakdown, going nutty and needing all forms of emergency services assistance to get her out of the house while 2 of her 3 kids were at school...she's in a specialized hospital for a few weeks if not the whole summer...not good stuff going on over there for them)...

But...

What the hell is up with my boys? 3 overtimes last night and they still didn't pull it out. It was a game for highlight reels I tell ya! I can't believe they doubled their playing time, the game on Wednesday night will be interesting with how tired they all will be after being on the ice for that long. Let's go Redwings...kick some Penguin ass next game, don't let them score first, don't let them score at all. You held them back the first two games and lets get that momentum back in the favor of those that have a legacy to hold up to!

Okay, ranting over.

Oh yeah, that's all about hockey and the Stanley Cup Finals for those that don't know...lol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home