Nathaniel's breathing is still funky and yesterday I had him at the pediatrician's office for a check to see what is going on. Nothing in his breathing is consistent enough to know what the deal is. So, today we have to take him to have an upper GI test done. Fun times with a 6 week old (yep, 6 weeks today). So, at around 10 we have to start him on a fast that will last until we get there and they give him the fluids for the test. I know it's going to be rough because he tends to eat every 3-4 hours, so if he's hungry we have to hold him off. I feel so bad for him, but the sounds he makes just aren't good and terrify me sometimes. So much so that he's sleeping in bed with us so that I can be right there. His lungs seem to be clear when they check him, but no explanation on the sound or why it's happening.
Jackson is hating that we're gone so much at the doctor and he's here with my mom. Thankfully she is here to watch him or I'd have to schlep him along with me, that wouldn't be good since he's get bored and start to be bad. I'd rather have him home and figure out a way to make it up to him later than deal with acting up in a doctor's office or today at the hospital.
Off to do some stuff before we have to be ready. Jackson will need to be picked up from the bus, we'll come home and have lunch and than wait to leave. I'm so lucky that Joe is home the next two days.
That said, he's only home because he has to work the whole weekend and will be pulling double shifts. Thanks to the office for letting people that work in his "room" have the weekend off...both of them at the same time...great, make my hubby work extra long because you all can't say no to someone! Yeah, I'm used to it...just bitter because this weekend is our 9th anniversary and I was hoping to do something nice. Oh well.
Got screwed out of Mother's Day and now our anniversary too...I should really just get used to it by now. Retail widow's life. Whine over.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home