12.12.2005

It's been a while since my last post. I have to be more consistent, that's for sure.

It's Monday, so it was weigh in day. Today I showed a 1.5 pound loss from last week, which brings me to 108.2 overall. Not too shabby!

The past two weeks or so I've been making a point to each all my points each day. I didn't do that in the past. I always felt that if I was hungry, I would eat, but not force myself to. Now I'm wanting to eat, which I guess is a good thing.

We still haven't done our Christmas card picture, which is irritating more than anything. I can't get Joe to get his butt in gear to help me with this. He doesn't seem to understand that we're two weeks from the holiday and the cards aren't out. We should have had these out already, now I still have to get these together, which will make me crazy until I actually get it done.

I regained momentum on my workouts again. I'm back doing The Firm every other day and the other days I'm doing the treadmill. I will say though, that I try to take a day off during the week, from the treadmill only though.

Oh, I finally got a coat that I like and want to keep. I've been through a few of them, that weren't working for me. So, I essentially didn't have winter coat until yesterday. We went up to Old Navy and I decided on one from the men's section. This way the sleeves are long enough, which is sometimes a problem for me in the women's section. I also got a pair of jean for under $15! The coat was also on sale, and I had coupons. Oh yeah, I got two tank tops for layering, also on sale. Love it! I really wish we had an Old Navy in town, but maybe it's a good thing we don't, I'd spend too much money there if we did.

Still don't know when we're having for dinner tonight. I guess I should go figure that out, in case it includes any defrosting or preparing. Argh! I have no problem making the meals, or even getting things ready, most of the time I don't even mind planning them. But, sometimes I just get so sick of planning. Joe doesn't always even tell me if he likes what we ate, or he'll just say, that was good. I need more input than that!

Well, Jackson is starting to take books out of the shelves that aren't his. Gotta go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home