1.23.2005

We have snow, yes, we have snow.

It snowed on most of the east coast but you'd think that the people in my area were under a state of emergency with the snow. On Friday when it was called for on the news people rushed out to get stuff and acted like idiots doing so. I myself needed some things from the store, but I wasn't about to deal with the crowds to get it. Although, I did end up sending my hubby to the store on Saturday morning. In Frederick we already had about half of our snow by the time he hit the store around 10 am.

Now, on Sunday morning everything is white out. Joe is outside finally clearing the snow, since he had to work last night and didn't get a chance to clear it when everyone else did. I'm waiting to go out for my Sunday morning trip for breakfast at Panera, but I fear that this will end up being a Sunday lunch trip to somewhere else.

Our son who is completely unphased by the snow, is playing on the floor with his trucks and banging them into one another. The dog keeps running from the front door, to the pantry door, to the back door in the hopes that I will let her out to play with Joe. But, she seems to forget at time like these that she can't be out in the front yard, only the gated in back yard. The younger of our cats, Vinni, just got water all over me since he drinks his water off of his paw and decided that it was a good time to shake it while standing right in front of me. All of this while our older cat, Vegas, is sitting watching it all just hoping that no one decides to pester her while she's relaxing. I guess I can't ask for much more on a Sunday morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home