So I realized, for yet another reason, I have issues. The past few nights I keep having a rather similar dream. Even though parts of the dream sometimes change, it still goes back to the basic plot. And it's a dream that is romantic in nature...and it's not with my husband. I'm nuts, just flat nuts. Although I also must say that the person in the dream with me is a cutie pie! Now that I have everyone on the edge of their seats...the person in the dream...is...Peter Marr. He's on a TV Food Network show called Kitchen Accomplished, he's the contractor that helps do the kitchen over again for the family that has been picked for the week. It's kinda funny because last week when I watched it I wanted to say to my hubby, "none of our contractors looked like that." Now I'm glad that I didn't say it because I know he would give me grief about it all the time if I had. Either way, the show is usually on Friday nights at 10 pm (with reruns I think on Sundays and occasionally on during the week to, although with this coming Friday being the big day of marathons it most likely won't be on)...that all said...if anyone gets a chance to watch the show it's actually good. It gives you a chance to drool over the stuff you would want done in your own kitchen because they tend to use really new, totally out of the normal person's price range, type appliances. And, if the show doesn't do anything for you for any other reason...there is the cutie to watch as well!
From my non-dream world...
My hubby didn't close our freezer out in the garage all the way the last time he was in there and I have to throw out most, if not all, of the stuff in there. This even includes the turkey that I bought for the holiday because from what we can remember the door was open since Wednesday, so it most likely is bad by now. Not to mention all the other meat that I have to replace that I have to hope for the great sales to happen again to not go broke trying to replace it all. Let me not forget to add the fact that he tried to blame me for this, which is funny because I haven't been in the fridge for weeks since I usually make him go out there and take stuff in and out of it...and he was in there in the middle of the week to get ice cream.
I'm not looking forward to my in-laws coming, but that's a given! They will all be here on Thursday and everyone stays until Sunday when my mother-in-law will be staying for a whole week after that. Oh the joy! I hope that everyone reading this can hear the sarcasm in my typing because I am going to need a few stiff drinks before, during, and after her visit. Plus, I'll have to re-teach my child everything that he's been learning because they have a tendency to totally mess this kid up while they are here. And, if that's all not enough I have to smell smoke the whole time and deal with the fact that it will make my husband smoke more than he already does, which is obviously a problem since he's trying to stop smoking. Oh how I love the holidays.
Most of the holiday shopping is done and if I get a chance tonight I'm actually going to be wrapping up my gifts. I know logically that there may be some good sales in the weeks directly before Christmas, but I just can't handle going out and dealing with all the people and the rush. I'm happy with what I bought for people and hope that they like it all. Plus, I'll have all my Christmas gifts wrapped and ready to go before Thanksgiving is even over.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home