Having not written in my blog for a long time you would think that a lot might have happened. But, that isn’t really the case.
Last entry I mentioned my new job situation. Well, thankfully I’m able to see the good in this, because there is much of that. First off, I don’t have to see my boss at much as I used to because I have a second desk in a different location. This has been aggravating at times because it means having two offices set up for full use and dealing with requests that aren’t appropriate for the location that I’m currently at...but for the most part it is working out just fine. I’m enjoying the fact that I have to know things that are of importance and help out those that are in need of assistance, unlike helping the client who is just pure lazy. I have some fear, because I start answering phone tomorrow. In time I’ll get over it and know things that I’m supposed to tell them and it will be okay. I’m coming to terms with this assignment and seeing the good parts of it. If for nothing else, but the fact that there are some really nice people that work in this group and I enjoy spending time with them.
Onto baby stuff...today I’m 21 weeks and 5 months pregnant!
I’m feeling movement, which is just strange. I still have cravings, but not on a regular basis and it’s more based on hearing someone else mention food and my wanting it after that. We go on Tuesday for our next sonogram. With any luck we will find out the sex of the baby, I’ll even poke at my stomach if I have to! The plan is to go register for baby stuff at the end of the month. We’re both taking the day off of work to do this, first going to my Dr’s appt to check on the baby and what she thinks of the sonogram results, but then onto breakfast and picking out stuff for baby.
We’ve hung out with our friends that just had the baby in January. He’s so cute. It was fun to be with them and let them have “adult” time for a while. I can’t imagine what it will be like when we go out with their baby and ours. Too crazy.
Of course we’ve hung out with our other neighbors and their daughter. The day care is opening soon and that is just exciting. They are still holding a space for us, which is really nice.
Any entry would not be complete without pet information...
Pippy is her normal self. She really could use to be walked more often. I feel bad because with being as tired as I am, I know I don’t do what’s best for her. I’m hoping with the weather finally getting a little better there will be more opportunity.
Vinni and Vegas are just fine. They don’t really change that much anymore. Vegas is 4 years old, so hard to believe but we got her right before we got married!
Everything else is basically the same. Nothing too exciting happening on this front for us, although I sometimes wish there were. I know that in the long run it’s good to be somewhat calm now, because in 4 months that is completely going to change.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home