Panera bread for breakfast is a wonderful thing, even if we didn’t get to eat until almost lunch time. Joe had a mandatory managers meeting on Sunday morning, so he had to be at work before 8 am. I told him to pick-up breakfast on his way home (using the gift certificates that the Palm’s so nicely gave us for picking up their mail and making sure their patio furniture didn’t fly away in gusts of wind - they didn’t have to get us anything, we were happy to do it, but like my Nana always says when you get a gift... “just shut up and say thank you!”)
We were about to get ready to go out and run some errands when Curry was at the door, giving us money for dinner the night before and inviting us over to a BBQ...no one can resist burgers and hotdogs from the grill! They were so sweet, they refused anything from us and just told us to show up. I tried to help bring things out and clean up afterwards and I was told that if I insisted on helping I would never be invited over again. Mental note, we have to plan a night for them to come over to our house.
Today at work should be somewhat leisurely. Boss lady is out and there isn’t too much to do. I actually wish there was more on my plate, because these days are so slow with little work. I end up playing around so much that by 2 or 3 I’m ready to go to sleep and call it a day. We’ll have to see how it plays out today.
Saw my Costco cutie last night. Funny thing is that where as he’s attractive, seeing him yesterday made me think either he, or I, was having an off day. HHHmmmm, dreamland just upped his appeal I guess. Either way, we were initially in his line (Joe’s choice) I let him lead. But, then Joe noticed a break in another line and we were off to the other end of the check out area.
Stomach is still bothering me. In a few days I’ll have a better idea why.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home