Today has been a whirl-wind nutty day. I got to work about 20 minutes earlier than I need to be, but that would normally mean nothing because my boss doesn’t care what time you come in, you still have to stay until the end of the day. Luckily, she’s already left for the day (meeting at the client site and then home for her). So, I get to leave early myself. Yeah, for me!
As always...there is drama at work today. There always has to be something, it wouldn’t be a normal day around here without it. Too much to get into in a blog entry...but, the thing that has the most impact on me is that a co-worker whom I started with here on the same day, is leaving the company. She and I have remained friends past our orientation and go out to lunch together at times. It is a shame that she is leaving, if for purely selfish reasons only, but I know that it’s the best thing for her. I wish her only the best on this new venture in her life.
Nothing else all that exciting is happening for me today. I spoke with Joe on his break and he said that he doesn’t believe Pippy did her business in the crate. That’s a great sign, it might mean she’s starting to hold her bladder longer...yeah!
I took our younger cat, Vinni, to the vet on Saturday morning because his lip was all swollen and nasty again. After talking with the Vet for a while I come to find out that the cat is most likely allergic to something. To find out what the problem is I’ll have to take him to a pet dermatologist to have skin testing done. Who would have thought? Pets with allergies, what’s next?
You might think it’s odd that I rarely mention our older cat, Vegas. It’s not because we don’t love her, it’s because she is just so chill there usually isn’t much to say about her. She just does what she wants, eats when needed, and comes to get your attention when, and only when, she wants it. She’s an awesome cat, one that all others will be compared to.
The baby project has been going on for a few days now. Poor Joe, I think he’s starting to be over the concept of conception. Oh well, he’ll have to get over it. We have about a weeks more of this for the month!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home