I haven’t written in over a week, sorry about that. I guess my life just kinda took over and didn’t allow for it this week. It would be too long and boring to go over it all, but here are some highlights:
Joe’s friends were in town for a while. It wasn’t as bad as I thought it might be. I’m happy about that. It might have something to do with the fact that they were not here that long, but whatever it was, it was bearable. Joe was touched because I went out to lunch with them all, without him. He keeps telling me that it meant a lot to him.
Works been sucking ass lately. For numerous reasons, so I won’t get into it...but it just keeps getting worse. Joe got the name of a person at a company that I’d been trying to get my foot into, I e-mailed the woman this morning and I’ll have to see what happens for there. I don’t even expect anything anymore, which is really sad.
I had a very vivid dream about the cutie from Costco. Go figure. Hey, we can all dream, can’t we? I guess it all ties into the fact that when you get married you don’t die! Right?!?!
I’ve been watching Big Brother 3. Because of which I stayed up way too late on Wednesday night. I guess I need something completely brainless to do during my day...watching that definitely fits the bill.
We have no big plans for the weekend, Joe’s working on Saturday (I think the opening shift) and should have Sunday off. I’m too tired to come up with something interesting to do. I’d rather just sleep the weekend away. Okay, so my train of thought just brought be to the fact that I forgot to set the tv to record East Enders again. See, BBC America used to show the block of episodes on Sunday afternoons, it was moved to Friday afternoons, which since I’m at work, doesn’t do me any good. So upset with myself, I’m not going to be able to see it...again! Argh. I can’t wait until it moves over to Saturday in a few weeks...that will do me some good.
If you haven’t guessed, a vice of mine is watching British tv shows. This is something that can easily done since we get BBC America on our satellite dish. Needless to say, if you come into our house the tv will most likely be on to one of these stations - BBC America, TLC, A&E, or Food Network. I’m such a loser, I know...whatever.
I’ve been feeling really sick lately. This morning I took another prego test...came back negative. But then again, it’s not like I should be taking the test right now anyway...not for a good week should I really be doing it. If I still feel this way next week, I’m gonna call the dr because they have more accurate testing methods then my pee strip! I’m not getting my hopes up though. I’ve been on too many drugs and been told the percentages for getting pregnant because of my problems...don’t want to put the cart before the horse. Not looking forward to the next round of treatments, whatever they may be...but I guess if it’s what I have to do, I must do it.
Last night Joe thought he broke the puppy’s leg. He was playing frisbee with her outside and they collided and he stepped on her leg. Comes in the house, carrying her, telling me we have to go to the emergency room because he broke her. We called the vet, thankfully they are open until 8 pm and we just caught them before they left for the day. We flew over there, they checked her out and of course by the time we got her there, she was walking around just fine. Little sneak was milking it for all it was worth. She wouldn’t even leave our arms before that, since she’s getting pretty big that means effort on our parts. Well, we have to keep an eye on her and not let her exert too much energy over the next few days. We have to check her leg for swelling to make sure she’s okay, or else it’s back to the vet!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home