Just got done with 73 minutes on the treadmill and I feel great. I need to shower, but I feel awesome. I always forget how much I miss working out when I'm not doing it, but love it when I get back to it.
Forgot to add earlier that I was a complete dork yesterday and thrilled to use my new Dyson vacuum. We already had one (had gotten it one year when Joe had his holiday discount) but they had the new version on his monthly incentive so he ordered it. Of course we couldn't find the recipe for the first one, nor did my mom still have the credit card statement (it was a Christmas gift for us that year, the purchase was made in either late October or sometime in November) so we weren't sure how it was going to work out. But, he was able to return the old one for the new one and I love it. I'm totally a mommy when I'm geeked about using a new vacuum and I know it!

2 Comments:
73 minutes on the treadmill is AWESOME! you inspire me....i usually do 65, only because it's the max it'll let me do. i'm in a plateau weight-wise right now, so i could use some pointers!
anyway, i hope you're doing okay. glad you made it through the weddings:)
Haven't checked in on your blog in a while. WOW!!! I can't believe the difference between those 2 pictures you posted. You look unbelievable, and you should be soooo proud!!! great job!
-Rachel
Post a Comment
<< Home