So thankful that WT'06 is over with. I'm happy for the three couples that got married, but glad to know it's over and I don't have to go to another wedding any time soon. I better not get an invitation in the mail to any wedding soon either, I might have to just respond with a NO if I do!
I was happy that I got to meet a friend that I'd met online a while back, she lives up in Michigan near where Joe grew up. So, on Sunday we got together and were able to meet in person. It was awesome to be able to do that and I totally appreciate her coming out to where I was since I'm not too familiar with the area. She's awesome and her son is a cutie.
The biggest thing that happened while we were gone is that Joe's aunt and I stayed up late talking one night. A little "girl talk", now I know more than I need to know about some things!
Other news is that I had gained weight while in North Carolina, lost it after the first trip to Michigan but gained it back during the second trip. So, we'll have to see how next weeks weigh in goes, because I'm all messed up. I did the best I could with the options I had, but of course wish things could have been better.
Gosh, not too much happening around here. Just glad to be back home. Realizing that being home is great and that while gone things kinda got pushed to the back burner. The house isn't a complete mess, but needs to be cleaned and laundry always needs to be done. Oh well.
Oh, Joe goes for a training soon, less than two weeks from now. That's good because it means things are moving along with his store location switch. Plus, they're starting work on the new section of the store here in town. So, we at least know it's moving along, even if we don't know when he'll be able to make the change. He's hoping soon, of course, but I keep telling him it will happen when it happens so don't get your hopes up too fast.
I need to get my butt back to working out. With the traveling it was hard and now I am so out of my routine that I need a swift kick to get it moving. Hopefully today I'll get on the treadmill, at least I can watch my stories when I'm doing that and catch up on that at the same time.
I swear, my brain is all over the place today. Sorry about that.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home